Eyewear products photography & 360° animations
AUTOMATED PHOTO STUDIOS FOR EYEWEAR PRODUCTS
The eyewear industry is increasing its range of products due to the rapidly changing trends. To stay competitive in selling glasses online, you need to make sure you have the right workflow to produce professional product photos at a moment’s notice when the latest styles are released and land in your warehouse.
SHOW YOUR PRODUCTS IN FULL DETAIL
Take advanced product shots and show your products in unique and innovative ways. PackshotCreator’s hardware and software work together to facilitate and accelerate your visual production. Easily photograph your eyewear collection on pure white or transparent backgrounds. Go further and rapidly create interactive 360° and 3D product animations. This way, your customers won’t miss a single detail of your eyeglasses including frame, lens, finishing, etc.
DEDICATED FEATURES AND ITS BENEFITS FOR EYEWEAR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Reinforce every part of a pair of glasses (frame, hinge, bridge, groove, pads, etc) with the Hyperfocus feature. This feature takes various photos of a product in different shapeness levels and automatically combine these photos producing an image entirely sharp.
- Create still photos or 360° animations of your eyewear products on pure white or transparent backgrounds. Our software automate the background removal process.
- Edit and save multiple product photos simultaneously with Multi Editing and Multi Exporting features.
- Obtain uniform results on a whole series of images with Ghost Image feature. This feature is ideal to shoot products of the same category and respect specific codes such as margins, proportions and position.
OUR 100% LED LIGHTING SYSTEM: A TESTIMONIAL BY MOREL OPTICAL
This lighting system was custom-made for our next generation of photo studios and works with PackshotCreator software features. Its modular design helps users deal with differences in photographic rendering for different types of frames (metal, plastic, acetate, carbon fiber or even titanium), as well as reflections and shadows that may appear in shooting. The lighting and the numerous software features facilitate the in-house production process for your images:
“We used to employ an external photographer, but we had issues with image transmission and our guidelines weren’t always followed. Nowadays, we control every aspect of the production process for our visuals.”
- A. Martin, representative of Morel optical
See what else our users have to say about our product photography studios:
“The PackshotCreator solution allows us to optimize our product pictures for print media (catalogue) as well as for our websites. We sell 1,7 thousand glasses per year worldwide and have about 6000 article references. PackshotCreator is definitely a time-saving and stressless solution”.
- Nicole Dworschak, sales assistant at Uniopt
“Before we bought the PackshotStart+, we used to work with external photographers but now we have been able to internalize all our visual production. Our studio allows my team to be more reactive when new products come in. Shooting have become easier and visuals are more homogeneous and quickly usable on our website. The services provided by PackshotCreator has made a true difference and consolidated our choice to work with them”.
- Achod Wartabetian, president at Monting.