Footwear & shoes product photography solutions
COMPACT PRODUCT PHOTO SOLUTIONS FOR FOOTWEAR
In a world where there are so many ways to sell shoes, including brick-and-mortar stores, private sales, ecommerce, fashions apps and other: stand out with flawless and 100% clear images. Each detail of your product can make the difference to close a sale: an embossed leather, decorative tongue, or simply the height of a heel.
EASILY CREATE STILL PHOTOS AND 360° ANIMATIONS OF YOUR FOOTWEAR INVENTORY
With PackshotCreator photo solutions, you have numerous possibilities to present your footwear inventory. Our hardware and software works together to streamline and automate your visual production. Take professional still and multiple angle photos or create interactive 360°, 3D animations and videos of your shoes collection for catalogues, ecommerce websites, social media, or even quality control.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS FOR FOOTWEAR PHOTOGRAPHY
- Modify, at the same time, as many photos or animations of your products as you wish. The Multi Editing feature allows you to apply the same editing to multiple visuals simultaneously. This whole editing process can be done straight from PackshotCreator software. You no longer need to send your visuals to a third party program.
- The LiveLight feature together with the LightControl let you have absolute control of the lighting environment on your photo studio. You can control from 1 to 100% the intensity of light of each lighting area (back, front, sides, bottom, or top). This way, you can manage reflects and choose the light that suits best your product.
- Our software offers three possibilities to shoot your product (depending on their specifications) on a transparent background: AutoPNG, AutoBKG, and AutoMask. They were intelligent designed to automatically detect the outlines of most complex objects including white, transparent, and reflective, and completely remove their background. The whole background removal process is done in minutes!
- Respect your products margins, proportions and position with the Ghost Image feature. This dynamic feature will create a transparency of a product placed in the photo studio, allowing you to place the next item in the exactly same position. Ideal if you are shooting a series of footwear of the same category and want to obtain homogeneous results.
Testimonial from a company that is an expert in responsive systems:
Today, successful e-retailers have discovered the best ways to reassure potential buyers: creating truly detailed photographs of your footwear in-house, providing 360° and 3D product views and even using interactive interface to help customers select the right size. However, how can you create and upload high-quality images of over 300 new pairs of shoes every season?
“The image rendering is fully uniform. We got a return on our investment in terms of the time we saved producing photos in-house, and the website generated sales right away.”
- Julien Tuil, chief executive of Ann Tuil.