Jewelry, timepieces & gemstones product photography
It is essential in the jewelry and timepiece marketplace, professional and fine visuals, as well as spotless online shopping experience. Still, when photographing watches, gemstones and jewelry, it is certainly challenging to deal with reflective surfaces and take completely clear and rich photos. However, with PackshotCreator, creating professional-quality images of jewelry will become an easy and intuitive process.
DETAILED VISUALS OF ALL YOUR ITEMS & DESIGNS
Display your jewelry in every detail. Highlight the workmanship of a bracelet as well as an engraving or hallmark inside the mount in a single image. Reveal every facet of a diamond while respecting the 4Cs (cut, color, clarity and carat). Create still photos, multi angle view, 360° and 3D animations, and allow your visitors to examine every detail of your products, including the mechanism of watch: the gears, the oscillating mass, and every moving part.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES FOR JEWELRY AND GEMSTONES PHOTOGRAPHY
- The dual dimmable lighting system (warm white and cool white LEDs) presented on the PackshotMacro DL studio, completely highlight gemstones, producing bright and realistic colors and sparkling reflections that cannot be captured with a single type of lighting.
- The Hyperfocus feature, commonly used when shooting jewelry, will guarantee a precise quality results. This automatic focus-stacking feature captures several photos of your jewelry or timepiece over a range of focus point. It then automatically combines all these images. As a result, you get a photo of your product perfectly and completely sharp.
- When using the PackshotMacro DL photo studio, there are seven pre-recorded lighting presets especially designed to photograph different types of gemstones, including diamond, gold, silver, emerald, topaz, ruby, and pearl.
- Save settings for different types of products types. Then re-apply your favorite settings such as lighting, camera, cropping, exporting, and others in just one click.
OUR USERS TESTIMONIAL ON CAPTURING EVERY DETAIL OF THEIR JEWELRY
Tailor-made for timepiece, jewelry, and gemstone businesses, our automated photo studios, combined with the PackshotCreator software features, enables macrophotography of very complex pieces of jewelry and captures every reflection, brilliance, and shade of color:
“The online visuals for our jewelry have to reproduce the same effect as a jeweler’s shop window: they have to make people fantasize about the products, make them fall in love. Nevertheless, that is not enough. On the internet, they also have to reassure people about the quality of the products. The key to success is using images that perfectly recreate materials and details.”
- Arnaud Poujade, manager at Ocarat.
“Thanks to PackshotCreator, we can obtain visuals that bring the best out of precious gemstones such as dimonds, esmeralds, sapphire, or ruby without relying on a professional photographer. Furthermore, our jewelries can be displayed in every angle via 360-degree animations and these give us a competitive advantage”.
- Mathieu Pallay, webmaster at Philippe Tournaire.
“Before using the PackshotCreator photo studio, we used to hire the service of an external photographer whenever we needed photos of our products. In addition to the significant cost incurred, it was not always the best and the fastest solution. Our challenge was to find an easy way to produce our photos without the need to train our staffs”.
- M. Boudier, webmaster at Tissot.